Saturday, June 07, 2008

Taiping Lake Gardens, Part Deux

Went back to the lake gardens a few days later on June 4th to see what I could get on a weekday morning and also to help my bro snap some pix for his school project. Most pix here are also my personal experiments in photoshopping:

Tranquility

Walkway

Walkway, this time in B&W.

Overlooking the lake towards the northwest.

Same angle, slightly different subjects.

The same walkway, but this was photographed after the bamboo stuffed Chinese bridge.

Across another section of the lake. This is looking westwards, I believe.

Greens and blues. Okay, I think I may have overdone the color adjustments on this one...

An underexposed shot that's here cos I kinda like how it turned out.

One of the many lakes. Love the tree on the extreme right...

And this is what you'd get if you shifted your gaze towards the right. They sure as heck don't call this place the lake gardens for nothing!

More greens and blues with such great weather and light that morning.

A path into the trees. Used a simulated yellow filter on this one.

Surprisingly this shot came out well. Gotta love those circular polarizers.

The grass somehow looks inviting from this angle.

Once again that nice tree I mentioned earlier. Would've preferred the tree branches to be out of the sides of the pic though. My bad.

And by this stage, I really am tempted to make another "fuyoh...macam Switzerland," remark.

Cheers, folks!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Ron said...

good stuff!

10:00 PM  
Blogger The Weiyang said...

thanks dude!

4:04 PM  
Blogger Tharan said...

damn nice shots...

3:47 PM  
Blogger The Weiyang said...

thanks bro...

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home