Thursday, May 18, 2006

Additions to the Current Favorites list

A couple of great songs I discovered recently:

James Blunt - Tears and Rain. Classic James Blunt. Highly recommended.

Bethany Joy Lenz & Tyler Hilton - When the Stars Go Blue.
First heard this song on One Tree Hill. Didn't like it then, maybe because I'm not really a fan of Bethany Joy Lenz and I feel like hitting Tyler Hilton on the head with a baseball bat everytime he appears on screen. But thanks to Tharan who asked me to download this song for him, it's now stuck in my head after listening to it a few times.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tharan said...

if i am not mistaken, when the starts go blue is from a different artist. Its an old song actually but popped up again in one tree hill sang by Tyler Hilton and Bethany Joy Lenz.

3:40 AM  
Blogger The Weiyang said...

You're right. The original's by Tim McGraw, and I downloaded it too. tell me if you want it.

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home