Thursday, October 05, 2006

August Attitude

This is from one of those often seen online things (whether blog, friendster bulletin, email, etc.) that purportedly identifies your character according to the month you were born on. My month:

AUGUST ATTITUDE
outgoing personality. takes risks. feeds on
attention. no self control. kind hearted. self
confident. loud and boisterous. VERY revengeful.
easy to get along with and talk to. has an "every
thing's peachy" attitude. likes talking and singing.
loves music. daydreamer. easily distracted. Hates
not being trusted. BIG imagination. loves to be
loved. hates studying. in need of "that someone".
longs for freedom. rebellious when withheld or
restricted. lives by "no pain no gain" caring.
always a suspect. playful. mysterious. "charming"
or "beautiful" to everyone. stubborn. curious.
independent. strong willed. a fighter. repost in 5
mins and you will meet the love of your life
sometime next month.

Any of that true? Weiyang decided to do a self analysis:

outgoing personality - Not really. Prefer to stay home sometimes. Blame it on the heat and crowd.

takes risks - Depends on the situation. See how general and open ended these 'characteristics' are?

feeds on attention - On the contrary, I prefer to keep myself away from the public eye.

no self control - If this were true, I'd probably be in a LOT of trouble now...

kind hearted - Yes. Though sometimes I think it's a weakness.

self confident - On occasions when it is required only

loud and boisterous - Yes, but only with people whom I know reasonably well.

VERY revengeful - Oooh, those who have offended me beware!

easy to get along with and talk to - But why are there so many 'Chicken and Duck' situations when I meet new people?

has an "everything's peachy" attitude - Definitely not. Those who know me will probably know my 'Worst Case Scenario First Projection' attitude as well

likes talking and singing - Likes talking, yes. Singing...only when nobody's watching.

loves music - Who doesn't?

daydreamer - I'll admit, I am. I do.

easily distracted - Yep, especially when it involves round after round after round of calculations that last six pages long per question.

Hates not being trusted - Then again I take it as a challenge to earn a person's trust

BIG imagination - Alien vessel, this is Captain Goh Weiyang of the Federation Starship Prometheus. Identify yourself...no response? Tactical, arm photon torpedoes. Attacking maneuver Omega six...

loves to be loved - Right, I thrive on being hated. Go ahead, hate me. It makes me look cool...*rolls eyes*

hates studying - YES!

in need of "that someone" - Ahh, isn't everyone?

longs for freedom - Yes, freedom in society. Freedom in my university. Freedom for Malaysia.

rebellious when withheld or restricted - The links on my blog and the UUCA will give you an indication whether this is true or not.

lives by "no pain no gain" - Meritocracy is the way to progress

caring - I think I am

always a suspect - Whatever it was in Suresh Aru's desk in Upper Six, I had absolutely nothing to do with it!

playful - Another vague item

mysterious - Anybody buy my 'Harvard-educated-CIA-spy' thing? :)

"charming" or "beautiful" to everyone - I wish I am. Am I?

stubborn - Yes. A chip off the old block, you see...

curious - But not without taking precautions first, unlike the cat that got killed.

independent - Yep

strong willed - I'm starting to think I am.

a fighter - If life gives you lemons...you pelt it back at him!


A total of 20 out of 33 which *seem* to be true to me at least. What do you think?

And shucks. Guess what? I didn't repost this in 5 minutes! I've missed a chance to meet the love of my life in the next month...screwheads!

8 Comments:

Blogger Tharan said...

easily distracted - Yep, especially when it involves round after round after round of calculations that last six pages long per questions

questions with 6 pages.??? Welcome to the engineering world brother !!

2:24 AM  
Blogger EScetera said...

Ahem.

kind hearted - Yes. Though sometimes I think it's a weakness.
OOOooohh... A weakness eh? Muahahahaha! *evil grin*

mysterious - Anybody buy my 'Harvard-educated-CIA-spy' thing? :)
Right...


=)

9:08 PM  
Blogger The Weiyang said...

Tharan: Real gila one some math questions. Can you imagine, six damn pages?

Esther: Why the evil grin? You a Russian spy?

8:00 PM  
Blogger ShuLy said...

hee hee..i like the last bit..wait next next month lah.

5:35 PM  
Blogger The Weiyang said...

la...takkan nak post this every month kot? :)

12:20 PM  
Blogger EScetera said...

Greetings, komrade... Is that how Russian spies speak? And you're asking why the evil grin? LoL! That's for me to know and for you to find out... Muahahahahaha! *doubly evil grin*

8:16 PM  
Blogger The Weiyang said...

Yes komrad Estherski...who is now exco disiplin!

1:34 PM  
Blogger EScetera said...

Esther what? *falls off my chair in horror*

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home