Monday, May 29, 2006

1985

Went out with my friends today in what was an informal reunion of sorts for a quarter of 5Sc1 's class of 2002. Things didn't change much. After four years, we were still talking about the same things, supporting the same sports teams and personalities and sharing the same 'stuff'. And that really got me wondering: what have some other people our age accomplished?

Cristiano Ronaldo
Footballer, Portugal International
DOB: 5/2/1985

Wayne Rooney
Footballer, England International
DOB: 24/10/1985

Nico Rosberg
F1 Driver
DOB: 27/6/1985

Keira Knightley
Academy Award Nominated Actress
DOB: 26/3/1985

My friends and me? Well two of them are in MMU, another guy and me are at Unimas, two stayed back to retake their STPMs and there's one guy each at APIIT, UM, USM, UTM and UMS. Wanna compare? The thought of it makes me grin broadly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home