Thursday, May 10, 2007

Bore Draw

Just got back last night and my first official task as resident couch potato was to sit up to 3am for the MU vs Chelski match, which as you might have guessed already, ended in a nil all bore draw. After which, I was face down on my bed till 3pm today. Yeah I know it's kinda hard to understand why I'm so obsessed with football; obsessed enough that I'd sacrifice my sleep even though I'm dead tired from all the travelling, but this lil diagram I found on Mahesh's Friendster profile might help:

Note the size of the 'ball sports' gland. But anyways maybe the match wasn't as bad as I made it sound. It's just that in my books, any nil-nil match is a bore draw regardless of the action. Good news is though, I got to see some of the young kids in MU's squad. Chris Eagles is indeed becoming quite the player.

It's just too bad that MU's outta the ECL. They sucked at Milan and the better side won. You'll get no complains from me. Now we'll just have to wait for Kaka to knock some goals in at Athens and for me to send sms-es to my dear Liverpool supporting mates after that. That and there's the FA Cup final on the 19th. Gotta find a way to watch it at the airport...cos I'm heading to Perhentian! Nothin but sea, sand sun and coconut trees for four days. Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.

Song of the moment: Chris Gerolmo - Over There.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home