Saturday, August 11, 2007

Spotting, Changi International, 30 June 2007 - Part I

Returned with Peh Siong for company to the exact spot where I plane-spotted a little more than a year ago, and here's the results. All shots are a minimum of 1000X667 pixels:

Eva Air 773ER. Love the Raked wingtips

jett8, a Singapore registered plane for a freight company

Belly shot of an SQ 773. This is 9V-SYH

Then it's Cathay Pacific's 773

Saw this one smoking way out over the sea. And Peh Siong was also going 'asap, man...asap'! It's an Antonov An-12 'Cub' belonging to Airmark Aviation. First time I ever got a Russian plane of any kind!

Tiger Airways A320

Saudi Arabian's 743

Belly shot of China Airlines' 738, looking beautiful with blended winglets

My favorite A345. Was one of the first shots that came in after I moved location to get a slightly better angle than just belly shots. This is 9V-SGE. What a stunner!

Another one of SQ's 773s again

Transaero's Boeing 767-300ER. The first time I got a 767 on camera

Will be posting part II soon when the line permits. Cursed ISP here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home