Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hungry

It's 4:42am, I've just done cramming dozens of pages of words and I'm hungry. There's a single pack of instant noodles left (indomie tomyam flavor, if you must know), but I'm saving it for tomorrow. My wallet's empty too, otherwise I'd grab the bike and get some kolok mee at the nearby Siang Siang (it's a coffeshop franchise here in dumbasslan...I mean, Sarawak). Guess some crappy noodles would be better than no noodles at all. Will be heading back to the West in a week and a half. Can't wait to get some real food in the system.

2 Comments:

Blogger ShuLy said...

hey you.. how do u find kolok mee? :) i thought it was nice. though mee portion was humongous

5:08 PM  
Blogger The Weiyang said...

yeah well that's the good thing bout kolok mee i guess. good portions for rm2.50. other than that...let's just say i prefer a good ol' bowl of wantan mee anytime

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home